INSTITUTE OF KNOWLEDGE PRESENTS
10AM - 10pm
777 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Spend your day in the company of scholars.
Join 12 Muslim scholars and leaders from across the country representing three nationally recognized institutions for a day of panels and thought-provoking discussions on Islam in the West. Babysitting is available for children 6-12 while the conference is in session. A vibrant shopping area will feature vendors from across Southern California.
Click images to read speaker bios
Online sales are now closed. On-site tickets are $20.
- The Crisis of Knowledge – Shaykh Furhan Zubairi
- The Need to Study – Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda
- Prioritizing Islamic Education and Literacy – Dr. Tesneem AlKiek
- The Growing Spaces for Female Scholarship – Shaykha Ayesha Hussain
- Speaker Discussion – Imam Omar Suleiman, Shaykh Joe Bradford, Shaykha Muslema Purmul, & Shaykha Alia Dada
Guests will be able to access the food court on the first floor of the Hilton Anaheim. They are also welcome to take advantage of the Halal food scene in Anaheim and surrounding cities.
Guests leaving the parking lot will need to have their parking passes re-validated at the registration counter.
The ILMspiration conference will not be serving any food, and no food will be allowed inside of the conference hall.
Parents bringing their children are encouraged to bring snacks.
- Roles & Responsibilities – Shaykh Joe Bradford
- Islam & The “-isms” – Imam Omar Suleiman
- Happiness in the Home – Ustadha Lobna Mulla
- Do We Need Feminism? – Shaykha Muslema Purmul
- Speaker Discussion – Shaykha Maryam Amir & Shaykha Alia Dada
- Sustaining a Healthy Marriage – Shaykha Maryam Amir
- It Takes a Village – Shaykh Ahmad AlKurdy
- Empathy & Emotional Intelligence – Shaykh Mikaeel Smith
- Competing Worldviews – Shaykh Furhan Zubairi
- Rooting Our Efforts in Islam – Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda
- Muslims: Agents of Positive Change – Imam Omar Suleiman
- Speaker Discussion – Dr. Tesneem AlKeik, Shaykha Maryam Amir, Shaykha Muslema Purmul